Come showcase your most creative movie poster and win millions of hearts.
Do you look at movie posters and think that you could make a better poster than that?
If you just nodded yes to that, then you are at the perfect place. India Film Project brings you a chance to redesign a movie poster and compete with the best of designers across the country and get judged by the acclaimed poster designer – Mr. Raj Khatri.
The best posters will be exhibited at the festival and even bought by the festival attendees. They will also be showcased online on Red Wolf website and sold there.
Powered By: Adobe
Theme – Contemporary Modern Day poster for Old Films
Film – Any Film from 1970 – 1999
Creative Head – Marching Ants
What’s in it for the winners
- The top 10 poster designers win a Pen – tablet from Wacom.
- The winning posters will be sold online at Red Wolf and the proceeds of earnings will be given back to winners.
- The top 30 winning posters will be exhibited and sold at the festival.
- Along with these, selected winners will get a chance to work with Mr. Raj Khatri the creative head of Marching Ants.
- The theme of the Poster Design Challenge is Contemporary Modern Day poster for Old Films made between 1970 to 1999
- The poster has to be an original work of the designer.
- Submission Size – A2 Portrait 300 DPI (4961pizels x 7016 pixels).
- Submission File – PNG or JPEG. Maximum file size – 5 MB.
- The entries for the challenge will close on September 15, 2019.
- Entries are open for participants from across the globe.
- In case the selected poster is sold at the event or online through any association of IFP, the participant will receive all the proceeds after deducting the platforms and logistic charges. In such a case, the designer will get full due credit of his work with the mention of his/her name.
- The submitted poster will be strictly restricted to the jury of the challenge.
- All the rights to the design will be certainly held by the participant.
Yes, it’s a competition. The top 30 posters out of submitted posters will be exhibited and applauded at the festival.
Yes, there is a registration fee of Rs. 500, which has to be submitted through online transactions to confirm your registration. You will receive a Creator ID once the registration is confirmed.
If a submitted poster does not get selected the participant has the copyright to use it wherever you intend to.
After completing the registrations, the participant can go to the registration page itself and login. Once logged in they can edit their registration form and upload the poster.
Yes, After deducting the logistic charges, the rest of the amount will be directly credited to you. You will earn out of your poster for perpetuity along with your credit.
No, it has to be a graphically designed poster.
Mr. Raj Khatri, one of the leading poster designers in Bollywood, will be selecting the winning posters.