and win prizes
Fujifilm Vlogging Challenge Season 2
Submit your Vlog, show us your skills. Win!
Open for vlogs made on and after 1st May 2020.
No Theme. No registration fees, just your vlogs!
Last date to Submit your Vlog - November 15, 2021
Participate and Win
- First prize - Fujifilm XT200 camera
- Next 5 Winners - Instax Mini 11
- Next 24 winners - Fujifilm Goodies
Top 10 vlogs will be upload on Fujifilm’s Official YouTube Channel and the three videos to get the highest number of likes will be declared as winners.
The winner will be announced on 30th November 2021 on IFP's and Fujifilm's Social Media Platforms.
Vlogs shot on mobile will not be qualified.
How to Participate
2. Fill the form here to submit your video (Youtube, Instagram or Google Drive link)
3. Upload the video on your Instagram feed with the hashtag #FujifilmVlogChallenge #Fujifilmxindia #IndiaFilmProject and #IFP11 and tag @indiafilmproject and @fujifilmxindia
- Each video has to be a vlog only. Social distancing and safety measures for the COVID- stricken world are non-negotiable.
- Participants can submit pre-recorded and published videos to participate if they are made on or after 1st May 2020.
- Teams can use pre-recorded music provided the team has the copyright to the music. If teams are unable to compose or have any original music, they can use copyright-free music in the film. However, if the film/video demands and the team use a Copyrighted Track, it can be only used up to a maximum of 15 seconds along with a compulsory mention to composer and music link in the end credit of the film/video.
- Fujifilm and Project Parties may, in their sole discretion, disqualify films deemed to be inappropriate or otherwise non-compliant. Any disrespect to a particular person, violence, hatred, or obscene in its nature or targeting any particular community will not be qualified in the challenge.
- The deadline for submitting your entry for the challenge is 23:59 PM, 15th November 2021.
- No entries would be accepted after the deadline.
- Participants can submit their video directly through a YouTube link or Google Drive Shareable link
- Participants can submit more than one entry for the Fujifilm Vlog Challenge.
- The Rules mentioned above are created by IFP for the Fujifilm Vlog Challenge.
Which Device can be used for participating in the Fujifilm Vlog challenge? Vlogs shot on any device are fine for the vlog challenge. We do not have any restrictions. What language must my film/video be in? Do I need to add subtitles? Any language can be used in the video, but each video irrespective of any language should have English subtitles. What is the theme and genre to follow for the challenge? There is no specific theme or genre to follow, video can be of any theme or of any genre. What is the maximum duration of the vlog? The maximum duration of your vlog can be 20 minutes. Are there any restrictions with respect to participating in the challenge? No, there are no restrictions for participation. Anyone can participate in the challenge. What is the Registration fees for participating in the Fujifilm Challenge? Fujifilm Vlog challenge is completely free to participate. There is no registration fee. What is the deadline to submit to my entry for the challenge? The deadline to submit your entry for the Fujifilm Vlog Challenge is 23:59, 15th November 2021. How do I submit my entry for the Fujifilm Vlog Challenge? You can submit your vlog for the challenge directly by sharing a youtube link or a shareable google drive link into the required submission form. Can I submit more than one video for the Fujifilm Vlog Challenge? Yes, you can submit more than one entry as a participant. Can I submit a pre-recorded video as my entry to the Fujifilm Vlog Challenge? Yes, You can submit a pre-recorded video for the Fujifilm Challenge. It should be recorded on or after 1st May 2020.
Do I need to put subtitles even if I have no dialogues in my video? No, if there are no dialogues in your video, there is no requirement of subtitles.
When will my prizes is going to be shipped?
Prizes will be shipped in the month of December 2021 to all the winners.