Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Masterclass Series
Dolby brings you a chance to sharpen up your visuals and engage your viewers with the breathtaking sounds through their masterclass sessions.
Open For All, No Registration Fees
July 31 / Dolby Vision
Aug 7 / Dolby Atmos
Masterclass 1 / July 31
Using Dolby Vision to bring life to your Videos
Level up your craft to create an experience that delivers the sharpest images, unmatched accuracy of colors, and making your vision come alive through the visuals.
July 31 / Saturday / 5pm
Meet the Speaker | Andreas Bruckl
He is an award winning DI colorist who has set the benchmarks for color grading in the Indian OTT landscape with shows like Breathe, The Family Man, Paatal Lok, Sacred Games 2, and many more.
Masterclass 2 / Aug 7
Using Dolby Atmos to Enhance Sounds
Dive into the techniques to create aural wonders with Dolby Atmos to immerse your patrons into your world that would leave an unfading impression.
Aug 7 / Saturday / 5pm
Meet the Speaker | Baylon Fonseca
He is a two time National Award winning Production Mixer, Sound Designer, Supervising Sound Editor and Film Mixer known for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Rock On and many more.
Sean Wesley handles the AVP broadcast technology & Operations for Star India Pvt Ltd and Hotstar and is making great strides in setting the technical standards for broadcast and OTT. He handles technical support from production to final content delivery, and leads technology innovation for consumer experience.
Bhaskar Pal is a Sound Engineer, Recordist, and consultant at Dolby with experience ranging over two decades. He leads the content team in Dolby, supporting content creation across India, ME, and Africa for music, OTT, and broadcast in Dolby Vision and Atmos. He has worked in numerous films and TV shows.
What can you expect
- Learn ways experts use technologies to create the visuals and sounds.
- Get to know about the Dolby Vision HDR and the Dolby Atmos technology.
- Techniques to enhance the viewer experience across multiple types of screen sizes and devices.
- Live Q&A session following the main session with both the speakers.
What more? Lucky participants also get a chance to convert their projects into Dolby Atmos and Vision friendly free of cost
- Registration is open for all.
- There is no registration fees
- We have limited seats - Seating is on first come first seat.
- Q&A with speakers will be open for all post the masterclass