India’s Largest Campus Filmmaking Activity
Back with Season 2!
Invite IFP to your campus and we will host a Filmmaking Workshop followed by a 24 Hour Filmmaking Challenge. In its first season, IFP hosted Campus Connect across 22 of India’s most popular campus festivals.
What we will do at your campus:
- Conduct an hour long workshop on filmmaking
- Organize our flagship 24 hour filmmaking challenge – Open for all
- Showcase winning films at your fest finale and give prizes worth Rs. 30,000 to winners
Season 2 Line-Up!
Dec 26 to 29 – Mood Indigo, IIT Bombay
Jan 3 to 5 – Sayaji Lit Fest, MSU Baroda
Jan 8 to 12 – Saarang, IIT Madras
Jan 17 to 18 – Pratibimb, Christ University
Jan 23 to 25 – Yuvaan, Delhi Technological University
Jan 24 to 26 – Springfest, IIT Kharagpur
Feb 5 to 8 – Symphony, KJ Somaiya Mumbai
Feb 6 to 8 – Vibrance, VIT Chennai
Feb 7 to 9 – Fluxus, IIT Indore
Feb 13 to 16 – Incandescence, NIT Silchar
Feb 14 to 16 – Elan & Nvision, IIT Hyderabad
Feb 17 to 19 – Artisia, Shriram College of Commerce Delhi
Feb 17 to 18 – Media I.C.E Age, Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies Mumbai
Feb 21 to 23 – IGNUS, IIT Jodhpur
Feb 22 to 23 – Kultura, MICA Ahmedabad
Mar 5 to 7 – Yugam, Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore
Mar 19 to 20 – Anugoonj, Shyam Lal College, Delhi
Mar 20 to 22 – Sparsh, SVNIIT, Surat
Mar 26 to 29 – Apogee, BITS, Pilani
Mar 26 -28 – Advitya, VIT, Bhopal
Some of the Campuses we’ve been to in Season 1
College of Engineering, Pune | GLS, Ahmedabad | TISS, Mumbai | IIT, Bombay | Pillai Group of Colleges. Navi Mumbai | KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai | KC College, Mumbai | IIM, Ahmedabad | Dhirubhai Ambani IICT, Gandhinagar
LNMIIT, Jaipur | Shiv Nadar University, Noida | IIM, Lucknow | Delhi Technical University, Delhi | Galgotia University, Noida | Sharda University, Noida
IISC, Bangalore | Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore | St Joseph’s College, Bangalore
SRM University, Chennai | NIT, Calicut
Sri Sri University, Bhubaneshwar | IIT, Kharagpur | IIT, Guwahati | University Institute of Technology-RGPV, Bhopal
IFP Campus Connect Season 1 (2018) Sponsors
Awards across each campus
- Most Popular Campus Film – 1 Mobile Phone (Redmi Note 8, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
- Platinum Film of the Campus – Cash prize of Rs. 5,000
- Gold Film of the Campus – Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000
- Silver Film of the Campus – Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000
Rules for 24 Hour Filmmaking Challenge
1. The theme for the 24 Hour Filmmaking Challenge will be announced on Helo App – IFP’s official page at the beginning of 24 Hours. Click Here to Download App.
2. Tasks each team has to perform during the 24 hour – Scripting, Casting, Location, Art Design, Shooting, Editing, rendering and uploading the film.
3. Teams can shoot on DSLR or Mobile camera which should be minimum of 720p or higher.
4. The theme will be uploaded at the beginning of the 24 Hour on the IFP’s official Page on Helo App (Page link – http://m.helo-app.com/al/ZUmjQvRxF) and the film has to be uploaded on the Helo App after which submit the film link in the given Submission form (Link – https://forms.gle/7DTnM4QdBnuTSn9T8).
5. The film can be a maximum of 3 minutes, excluding the beginning and end credits.
6. A team can have maximum of 5 members, excluding the cast.
7. Any film uploaded after the 24 Hour deadline, it will be disqualified.
8. If the film is not in Hindi or English, it must compulsorily have subtitles.
9. Film must be an original work of the team and must not infringe third party’s rights.
10. Film must not contain violent, obscene or any pornographic material or any material that hurts religious sentiments.
11. There should use of no strong/obscene language in the film.
12. The films will be judged by IFP’s creative team.
All the communication and announcement will be sent on Team Leader’s Contact Number.
Yes, you can use any in built special effects. However, no stock footage can be used for the same. Only in-built plugins and softwares can be used.
The film can be a maximum of 3 minutes.
The end credits are not included in the film, the end credits can be upto 30 seconds.
IFP’s in house creative team judges the submitted films.
The films are judged on the following criteria: Adherence to the theme, Visual Appeal (Cinematography and Sound), Story and execution of the same.
To win the Most Popular Campus Film award, after uploading your film on the Helo App ask your friends and family to download the app and share the film. The one with the most number of shares will win be present the Most Popular Campus Film Award.