Come showcase your most creative movie poster and win millions of hearts.
Do you look at movie posters and think that you could make a better poster than that?
If you just nodded yes to that, then you are at the perfect place. India Film Project brings you a chance to redesign a movie poster and compete with the best of designers across the country and get judged by the acclaimed poster designer – Mr. Raj Khatri.
The best posters will be exhibited at the festival and even bought by the festival attendees. They will also be showcased online on The Souled Store website and sold there.
Competition Partner: The Souled Store
Theme – Minimal Movie Posters
Film – Any genre across any country and time period
Registration Fees – Rs. 500
For International Participants – £6.00, $8.00
Participation e-certificates will be provided to every participant
Last Date for Submission – 31st August 2019
What’s in it for the winners
The top 30 winning posters will be exhibited and sold at the festival and on the online social media. Along with these, selected winners will get a chance to work with Mr. Raj Khatri – the creative head of Marching Ants.
- The theme of the Poster Design Challenge is:
- The poster has to be an original work of the designer.
- Submission Size – A2 Portrait 300 DPI (4961pizels x 7016 pixels).
- Submission File – PNG or JPEG. Maximum file size – 100 MB..
- The entries for the challenge will close on 31st August 2019.
- Entries are open for participants from across the globe.
- In case the selected poster is sold at the event or online through any association of IFP, the participant will receive all the proceeds after deducting the platforms and logistic charges. In such a case, the designer will get full due credit of his work with the mention of his/her name.
- The submitted poster will be strictly restricted to the jury of the challenge.
- All the rights to the design will be certainly held by the participant.
Yes, it’s a competition. The top 30 posters out of submitted posters will be exhibited and applauded at the festival.
Yes, there is a registration fee of Rs. 500, which has to be submitted through online transactions to confirm your registration. You will receive a Creator ID once the registration is confirmed.
If a submitted poster does not get selected the participant has the copyright to use it wherever you intend to.
Yes, After deducting the logistic charges, the rest of the amount will be directly credited to you. You will earn out of your poster for perpetuity along with your credit.
No, it has to be a graphically designed poster.
Mr. Raj Khatri, one of the leading poster designers in Bollywood, will be selecting the winning posters.