Show the most creative version of you through your poster and win million hearts.
Do you look at movie posters and think you can make something better than that? Believe us this is the perfect place for you. Redesign a movie poster the minimalist way from a popular genre or country or region across any time period and compete with some of India’s leading designers.
The top posters will be exhibited at the festival and even bought by the audience offline and online. Show the most creative version of you through your poster and win million hearts.
Competition Partner: The Souled Store
Theme – Minimal Movie Posters
Film – Any genre across any country and time period
Registration Fees – Rs. 500/- | Participation e-certificates will be provided to every participant
Last Date for Submission – 15th September 2018
- The theme of the Poster Design Competitive is Minimal Movie Posters and can be designed on any movie of the participant’s choice.
- This is an exhibitive category. The best-submitted posters will be exhibited at the festival to the audiences as well as online across IFP Community.
- The poster has to be original work of the designer.
- Submission Size – A2 Portrait 300 DPI (4961 pixels x 7016 pixels)
- Submission File – PNG or JPEG. RGB Only
- The entries for the competition will close on 15th September 2018.
- Entries are open for participants from across the globe.
- In case the selected poster is sold at the event or online through any association of IFP, the participant will receive all the proceeds after deducting the platform fees and logistic charges. In such case, the author will get full due credit of his work with mention of his/her name.
- The submitted poster will be strictly restricted to the jury of the competition.
- All the rights to the design will be certainly held by the participant.
Re-design a movie poster that attempts to capture the essence (defined as any combination of plot, theme, notable characters or scenes) of a given movie in a single image. You can redesign any movie poster from any genre or country or region across any time period.
No, it is an exhibitive category. The top 50 posters out of submitted posters will be exhibited and applauded at the festival.
Yes, there is a registration fee of Rs.500. The payment is to be made online to confirm your registration. You will receive a Team ID once the registration is confirmed.
The copyrights of your poster remain with you. IFP will select some of the posters and sell them online.
Yes. After deducting the logistic charges and platform charges, the rest of the amount will be directly credited to you. You will earn out of your poster for perpetuity along with your credit.
The creative team at The Souled Store will judge your posters and the best posters will be put up on their website for sale.