India’s Largest Campus Filmmaking Activity
We’ve been to some of the most exciting college campuses in India including IIT Mumbai, IIM Ahmedabad, Lady Sriram, BITS Campuses, NITs, NLUs, Xaviers and over 40+ campuses in last one year!
What we will do at your campus:
- Conduct a one hour workshop on filmmaking
- Organize our flagship 24 hour filmmaking challenge – Open for all
- Showcase winning films at your fest finale and give prizes to winners
Rules for 24 Hour Filmmaking Challenge
1. The theme will be revealed via WhatsApp/SMS at the beginning of 24 hours.
2. Tasks – Each team has to perform following tasks in the given period of 24 hours – Scripting, Casting, Location and Art Design,
3. Teams can shoot on DSLR or Mobile on 720p or higher. However, the editing must be done on a laptop.
4. Team Leaders will receive the link for uploading the films at the start of the competition.
5. Maximum length of film should be 120 seconds excluding beginning and end credits.
6. You can have maximum 10 members in your team, excluding the cast.
7. Any film received after the 24 hour deadline will be disqualified.
All the communication and announcement will be sent on Team Leader’s Contact Number.
Looking to Organize IFP Campus Connect at your College?
Call us on 9727299070 or write to us on email@example.com