Looking for organizing a filmmaking challenge at your college?
We’ve been to some of the most exciting college campuses in India including IIT Mumbai, IIM Ahmedabad, Lady Sriram, BITS Hyderabad, NIT Trichy and many many more.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9727299070
Rules for 24 Hour Filmmaking Challenge
1. The theme will be revealed via WhatsApp/SMS at the beginning of 24 hours.
2. Tasks – Each team has to perform following tasks in the given period of 24 hours – Scripting, Casting, Location and Art Design,
3. Teams can shoot on DSLR or Mobile on 720p or higher. However, the editing must be done on a laptop.
4. Team Leaders will receive the link for uploading the films at the start of the competition.
5. Maximum length of film should be 120 seconds including beginning and end credits.
6. You can have maximum 10 members in your team, excluding the cast.
7. Any film received after the 24 hour deadline will be disqualified.
All the communication and announcement will be sent on Team Leader’s Contact Number.